
Nate and I went to Las Vegas on our honeymoon. We stayed at the Red Rock Hotel and loved it! We Drove into town the Tuesday after our wedding it was about 60 degrees and we were so excited. We checked into our hotel and went and found something to eat. The next day we woke up and it was is freezing dang it! We went shopping, walked around and just relaxed it was so nice! On Thursday morning I woke up and wast feeling too well so we hung out for a bit but then we wanted to go and see the Tigers at the Mirage. Still cold we went and walked through the tigers they were really cool. Later that night we went to eat at Emeril's Del Monico's restaurant...it was really good. We were sitting there and then all of the sudden here comes Emeril walking out of the kitchen to talk to Mario Batali. We got a signed cookbook from Emeril and it made my day! After dinner we went to see La Reve at the Wynn.. it was fantastic!!! I ended up not feeling well again and we ended up leaving that next morning a day early so that I could go home and hopefully start to get better! I swear something like that always happens on our honeymoon!!! But we still had a ton of fun and it ended up taking me over a week to feel better.
1 comment:
I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! It is actually kind of fun and the next time you have a lesson in R.S. about keeping a journal you won't have to feel bad. I am so bad a keeping a journal! This is better than nothing, which was the alternative. Are you still coming to visit?
Post a Comment