
I got a call one day from Nate telling me that he and Uncle Chris have planned another snowmobiling trip!! I was about to freak when he said oh and you get to come this time!!! They both knew that if they planned another trip with out their wives they were going to be going home to each other at night!!!! So a few days later we jumped in Jeep and off we went. Nates little brother ended up riding up with us and everyone else rode up with Chris and Sue. We got there around midnight pulled into the parking lot to unload everything and the second that you got out of the car it was freezing!!! So as we are getting the snowmobiles and food unloaded Chris asked Nate how far away the cabin was.. Nate said Oh about 100-200 yards!! Ya Right so I piped in and said no way its at least a mile maybe more.. When everything was in the cabin safe and sound everyone came to an agreement that Nate was totally off it was defiantly closer to a mile! That next morning we hung around the cabin for a bit then Chris, Trev, Nate and I all decided to go on a ride up to two top. It was a super bumpy ride and once we got to the top there were hundreds of acres of completely tracked snow!! There wasn't an inch of snow that hadn't been touched so we rode around for a bit and headed back on the bumpy road. When we all came to realize that the snow wasn't that good Nate and Trevor saw that there was some cross country skis and a sled that they could play with and jump off the roof with.. so that's what they did. Lets just say I didn't marry Nate for is gracefulness on cross country skis! It was pretty funny to watch then I thought hey that looks easy I will check it out.. Well come to find out we both are not made to cross country ski! Even though the snow was bad we found other ways to be entertained, we played the WII, Dominos and ate more then we should have! Our trip ended on Sunday and of course the day that you cant do anything it snowed the night before and there was perfect snow as we were loading everything back into the trucks!! That's how it always goes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment