The Crew
Poor Woobs
What a good horse!

Mutt and Busting Reserve Champ!

Mutt and Busting King!
My dad called all the kids to invite them up to Idaho for the WBR ( War Bonnet Rodeo) One of their friends puts it on so he was able to get us some really good tickets. So all the girls and their families went up to see the rodeo. Dylan couldnt make it cus he had been out of town for work and away from his family for 2 weeks so they just needed to hang as a family and as for Dax he you never really know with him!! I think the best part of the trip was when we got there the first thing Maggie did was roll in a fresh pile of horse poop!! Well usually I just rinse her off with the hose and we are good to go well this time I went to get the hose and nothing.. we didnt have water!!! Something was wrong with the well. I had her all shampooed up with no water! So Julie Kylee and I thought to stick her in the hot tub to wash her off!! So thats what we did! We told Klyee not to tell my mom cus she would freak but dont worry she did!! ha ha So everyone got there and we stayed up laughing so hard about not having water.. It was 1am so we were all a little out of it! But it was really fun! Then Saturday we were off to the rodeo.. Rylee and Conner wanted to ride in the mutt and busting.. and they did! Rylee got second place out of all the kids and the trophy was bigger then her! Conner did really good and he got a trophy too! Its always fun to spend time with the fam!
No comments:
Post a Comment