Thursday, April 23, 2009
It's Been Too Long.....
Wow I don't even know where to begin...JANUARY well Nate started School up at the U and is doing so good.. he has gotten the high score on all of this test in all of his classes..I don't know how he does it but I am so proud of him for all of his hard work and dedication. As for me still working as usual, however the market has picked up and things are really busy which has been so nice! End of January Nate was able to go on a snowmobile trip with his Uncle Chris. They had a great time but had to drag along some other guys that lets just say didn't meet Nate and Chris's expectations. Wyatt my nephew turned 2 and boy is he funny! My little niece Kylee told my sister.. boy when he turns 3 you are going to wish you never had him!! ha ha she is so funny! And of course Nate and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary.. crazy how the time flies!! FEBRUARY Katelyn turned 2 as well and boy do I miss them.. I wish so bad they lived closer Dyl and Les have the cuttiest Little girls that I love to death and they need to have a better relationship with their favorite aunt! On Valentines day I don't even remember what we did.. that's why you blog more often. Oh its all coming back.. My sister was in town and we hung out with her went to see Sorensens new Tinkerbell, and then went to see Shopaholic. Nate's present to me was that he would do whatever I wanted him to do that day and not complain.. which is a new thing for him and turned out quite well! Later in Feb Nate headed up to Triangle X trip with Jason, while Kass and i stayed at my parents while they were on a cruise. It was fun we ate at leatherbys every night.. love their Carmel sauce! We hung out while Jay and Nate snowmobiled. MARCH Rylee turned 6 holy cow they are all getting so big! Nate had his Spring Break and rather then spending time with me and Maggie he decided to go on a Grand Canyon trip with his brothers and dad instead.. I hate this trip.. for one its annoying because it comes up every time we have something planned as a family and second it just makes me nervous.. but of course he gives me the sob stories on how its the last time with Trev before he goes on his mission.. it was the same story for Howie last year.. but oh well he went and it worked out.. however he did promise me a family vacation that he hasn't followed through with so I am going to have to remind him about that! Oh that next week I ended up having to get my wisdom teeth out.. I had one that somehow got infected and started hurting so off to the Oral surgeon I went. Friday March 27. Nate was with me and I was so nervous. Nate kept saying we could save 1600.00 and I could go to one of the test labs that take them out.. but I am not that brave and being under was worth the money! I am a HUGE baby so I was glad to have Nate there with me to hold my hand.. before the doctor put me under and Nate was getting ready to leave the room I started to cry and told the doctor to do his best.. and do a really good job!!! I had puffy cheeks for about a week and it was great to see everyone that came and said hello. My brother Dax, Buffy, Kylee and Keneede came to see me from Vegas it was so good to see them. Well that sums up January, February and March.. I have some pics for April so it will be more entertaining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary Kortney and Nate!
Post a Comment