

I think Nate's Birthday lasted at least a week! Not because of him but because of me! I love Birthday's and they need to be a big deal. Nate on the other hand could care less. His family is not big into holidays or birthdays, but as for me that's what I live for! So I am working on breaking him in on holidays and birthdays and I will say that he is getting much better. Well his birthday was on a Tuesday so I thought I would surprise him with a night at Little American on Saturday night and then we could go to their Sunday brunch.. it was amazing! So we get to the brunch and the first stop was the crepes.. they are unreal! So when we were waiting in line they were adding into every ones some Brandy, and it would light on fire and big flames would shoot out from the pan. So I thought oh that looks kinda fun I want that. So I say yes to the Brandy.. and dont worry it burns out.. or at least it suppose to! We the guy before me his flames went on forever and they were huge so I thought oh I am good..its just going to add some more flavor.. So its my turn and she adds in the Brandy.. and nothing!! She put the alcohol in and then didn't put it back on the stove to burn it out!! ha ha ha So as she handed it to me I got a big wiff of alcohol so we had to go back and get a new one.. dont worry mom I didn't eat it!! But the brunch was awesome and we both left wishing we had worn sweats! On Tuesday his birthday we had his family come over and we had a party. We ate hamburgers, brats, chips, cookie salad, and a whole bunch more. We watched American Idol (Nate and I love it!), opened gifts and played the Wii till 12am! It was really fun! Nate ended up getting a gift cert to go paragliding! He has been asking to do this forever so I thought hey why not for his birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment