


Last year I went to San Diego for work and decided to have Nate come along. While we were there they were having the Red Bull Air Races over the Bay. Were were staying at the Hyatt which is right at the bay. So while I worked Nate went to watch the races and loved it. So this year for his birthday I decided to get us tickets to San Diego to see the Air Races. We ended up flying in a day early so that I could work and then the rest of the time it was ours to do what we wanted!! We went the 30th of April to 4th of May. We had so much fun we went to Disneyland (not that fun when your 24 yrs old!) we went to the beach, a Michael Buble concert, a baseball game, the races and just hung out. We stayed at the Marriott Coronado, it was awesome. When we would go down to have breakfast we would see a bunch of the pilots cus they were staying at our hotel. The races were on Friday and Sat we found a perfect spot right on the beach and camped out all day. They have a big Navy presentation, sky divers, Navy Seals jump from a plane, and then they start the races. It was a great trip and we will be back next year for sure!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment