Friday, September 26, 2008

PARK CITY WITH THE GIRLS!


The Girls minus Kolbi and Leslie

Dad took the Kids to see the beaver dam

Nice hair Dad!

Me and Kass

We used to have this tradition that when the boys would go up to the Unitas the girls would get a condo and go shopping in Park City.. Well that tradition kinda got lost when we grew up had kids and all moved away but we are bringing it back.. this time was a little more crazy because now there are kids and husbands involved.. which isn't a bad thing but its defiantly different!! Kassy found us a condo from Aug 14-17. Julie and I had to work on Thursday and Friday so we went up on Friday afternoon. My dad came up with us as well. He is great to have around cus we could go shopping and he would take the kids. Kolbi ended up leaving Friday night to be home for Saturday with her hubban so we only got to be together for a little bit. On Friday they all went down the Alpine slide Porter and Kylee ended up running into some lady that was going super slow. Kassy and my mom ended up yelling at the lady Porter was crying.. it was a mess. But the resort did give her 5 free passing to ride the alpine slide again. Needless to say I ended up selling them for her for 40.00 to some random people. Friday we went shopping and WOW that wasnt fun at all!! I got there and I thought everyone was going to kill their kids.. The kids didnt really like shopping and well lets just say and this being nice were BRATS! Anyway we went to dinner, hung out, went shopping, and swimming. Jason and Nate ended up coming up on Saturday we had dinner, and then Nate and I went home. Over all it was a fun time with my sisters and mom but I will say next time NO KIDS!!!!

No comments: