
Eating breakfast at our hotel on the beach!

Best breakfast of the trip

1000 feet up!! Holy S&%#

2000 feet up highest in the US

They got t-shirts for going 2000 feet up

Hanging at the beach

catching some waves

Bite by a shark.. jk hit the sand while surfing!

Killer rash gards! Oh wait they didnt wear one!

Hanging at the shark infested beach

My cute hubban killing it on the wakeboard!

Sick trick Jim

Nate catching some air at the cable park

Lessons behind the super natique that they loved!


You know you have made it when you have your own boat!

Downtown Disney

For BABY TANK!

I work Nate plays!

This was the highlight of the trip... jk

Sea World!

We loved this ride.. I still get nervous!

Saying goodbye on our porch

This was our view from our hotel, it was awesome!
With my work I travel quite a bit to visit clients and or go conferences. Sometimes I will go by myself but sometimes Nate will come with me. It always depends on where I am going if its cool he comes and if not he stays home with Maggie. I had a conference in Orlando so this time he wanted to come so did his little brother Trevor or JimBZ as we call him. We flew out on Saturday the 13th of Sept and as we were getting on a plane to fly out we had a new nephew coming in. Nates sister was expecting a little boy but didn't think he would come for a few more days but little did they know baby tank was ready to come so while we were in Florida baby tank arrived! He is so cute and we love him so much! We flew in 2 days early so we could spend some time on the beach in Daytona. It was awesome. We parsailed I went 1000 feet of line with Nate and then he went again with Trevor 2000 feet of line because 1000 just wasn't high enough for the 2 of them. We all saw sharks and Nate and Trev saw Dolphins, sharks and mantirays. It was so scary but so fun! Our hotel was right on the beach so we would wake up have breakfast and then hit the beach. We all wished we had more time in Daytona cus it was a blast.. minus all the sharks! Monday we drove to Orlando got settled at our hotel the Villas of Grand Cypress and went to eat. Tuesday Nate and Trevor went to the Orlando cable park to have some wake board lessons and ride the cables. I had to work so I worked while they played! after work went over to see how they were doing! that night I had dinner with some clients got home late and to my surprise the boys wanted to go on the sky coaster at like 11pm I was so tired and wanted to kill the both of them! They went up 300 feet and dropped and then of course when they were done wanted to do it again so they did! On Wednesday I had to work most of that day till about 3 then I got home Nate wanted to go to a water park but I was waiting to meet with a client and couldn't get wet so I said lets go to Universal so if I have to leave early to 2 can stay and play. That was the biggest mistake of the trip. We went to get tickets and Nate had a great idea to get a 2 day pass incase they wanted to go back.. 255.00 later we were in Universal rode about 3 rides then we all got sick and so hot and wanted to go home so for an hour and a half we spent 255.00 on tickets! I was sick not physically but just because of the money we waisted! It also screwed up the plans later on in the trip! That next day I went to work in the morning and then we went to Sea World that afternoon. We all loved Sea World we rode Atlantis, and Krackn., and watched the shamu show. Nate was the travel guide and in charge of the map he had us running from one place to another! On Friday we hung out by the pool, tried out the boats, nate and Trev went golfing and I went shopping. Saturday was the day we were going home. Nate and Trev were going to go to the wake board park 1 last time and I was going to go shopping it was perfect! We got all ready pulled up to the park and come to find out there was a pro competition going on so they couldn't ride. So it was all messed up now! We went back to the hotel, got packed up and it took us forever to figure out what we were going to do till our flight left. We ended going back to Sea World to see another Shamu show and then going and watching the guys at the cable park. After the pros were done Trev wanted to go and show them what he has so he went out there we were getting close to having to leave for the airport and I kept telling Nate he we need to go.. he would say oh its alright we have plenty of time! Well lets just say we ended up running though the airport, barley made our plane and when we got to SLC Nate's and Trev's bags were still in Orlando for Late check in! It was a great trip the only thing that could have been better is if Mags could have some we missed her so bad! We had tons of fun got a lot of sun but by the end of 7 days we were all ready to come home!
3 comments:
This trip looked like so much fun! It's awesome you have the opportunity travel like that with your work and have your hubby come with. I can't complain cuz we have been doing a lot of traveling lately as well and having a lot of fun this summer. Times are slowing down a little so we really need to get together and hangout. Lunch, date night, girls night out, whatever. Miss you!
Hi Kort. You guys are cute. Love the dog. Hope things are going well.
Ash
Kortney-
I am so glad you found my blog! It looks like you guys are having so much fun traveling and boating and everything else. You look so cute.
Post a Comment