
The Brothers!

Mags the princess, There were sticker bushes
and she wouldnt walk so Howie had to pick her up!

Nate!

Running off then mountain! I couldnt do it!
I dont know how I married a guy that loves to jump out of planes, paraglide, cliff jump and whatever else there is that is insane, because all of that stuff scares the crap out of me.. but hey its a good balance.. I just stay on the ground praying that he will land safe and sound! And so far so good. We live at the point of the mountain so every morning when you wake up you can see all the paragliding flying around. So that put an idea in Nates head that that is what he wants to do. So for his birthday I got him a gift certificate to go flying with an instructor. Well it didn't end there he wanted his brothers to come with him so for Trevors graduation gift we got him a gift cert and then they wanted to wait for Howie to be able to come so when he got home in Sept we got him a gift cert as well. Trevor and his mom pitch in as well as a welcome home gift. So the 3 brothers were finally together and ready for some fun. Well they got up there and found out they were on the wrong side of the mountain so after a bit of driving around and trying to get a hold of the instructor we were in the right place but the wrong time! The wind had calmed down so Nate and Trev got to go out for about 10 min but then they landed and the wind stopped! But dont worry they get to go again. And hopefully they will all get to go on a longer ride then 10 min!

No comments:
Post a Comment