Monday, October 6, 2008

Provo Canyon


The Harward Fam

They look fake... Their not!

She is a duck hunter!


We have decided that we need to have general conference more often. Its so nice to wake up and go to church in your sweats! We watched the first session and then DVRed the second session so that we could go up Provo Canyon and take some pictures. Maggie loves her adventures with her family and Nate loves to take her. She has been quite the explorer lately and one heck of a swimmer!! It was so fun to walk up to bridal veil falls and see all of the fall colors! We hiked around for a bit then headed home to finish conference and have Sunday dinner.. for the record I made my first Turkey dinner.. I will have to say it was pretty good!

2 comments:

LaShae and Noah said...

Kort! Yay, it's so good to hear from you! I'm very excited you will be here for work, call me, we would LOVE to see you! I'm glad you and Nate are doing well...I love your little Norman dog (that's what I have to call him) talk to ya soon:)

chelson said...

I like the new background you found. Very cute! I love your hike pictures too. The 3 of you make such a cute little family :)