Monday, January 19, 2009

CHRISTMAS 2008


Maggie and her Dad

Maggie and her Ladys

Nate and Issac

Christmas at our house was a blast! On Christmas Eve we had the Harward Fam over for a big feast, we had crab legs, steaks, yams, rolls, cookie salad, augratin potatoes, and who knows what else! it was a tradition that we had in the Pond family that I have pushed to the Harward family.. it makes it feel like Christmas to me and no one from the Harward famliy complains so I guess it will work for both! Nate and I woke up bright and early Christmas morning and opened presents, we had a great first Christmas! Some of our Christmas highlights were.. a new truck, a diamond band, new laptop for Nate to go to school.. Oh and Maggie got .. a new collar, and a ladybug blanket that she sleeps with every night! After we had our Christmas we went to the Harwards to open more presents and have breakfast.

No comments: