Thursday, May 28, 2009

Its Great to be 8! Kylees Baptism May 2nd!














Kylee turned 8 on November 24th 2008 because of the weather and crazy schedules Julie pushed her baptism back to May. Which worked out perfect for us! We wouldnt have missed it for the world! We all went headed up to my parents to spend the weekend. The house was packed so Nate and I stayed in the trailer. Everyone showed up except for Dylan.. they just had a new baby and its a long drive so they couldn't make it. The baptism was on Saturday, my dad baptised her and her Grandpa Frandsen Confirmed her. It was a great day that she will remember forever. Nate and I gave her a journal that we had everyone write in, telling her how special this day was and how much we loved her. After the baptism Julie had food for us all at my parents house. We ate till we couldn't eat any more then Nate started a Baseball game in the barn that the kids loved. That night we went to Leatherbys and laughed till we were sick. We had a ton of people but all the kids sat by my parents and grandma and all the adults sat at the other end. My dad ordered and then it was our turn and my dad kept cancelling our order! In fact I had to order mine twice!! We laughed so hard! Its always fun when we all get together.. I swear we just laugh the whole time!!!

No comments: