Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mom ran a Marathon!!! HA HA


They finished in 36.08

Dad missed the finish trying to park but he was there for a finish line hug!

Go Kolbi Go!!

The runners and supporters!

Our little butterball!! She was so tired!

Its kinda an inside joke.. When you talked to my mom she would say Oh I cant believe I am running a marathon.. What she meant to say is I cant believe I am running a 5k!!! ha ha she is so funny.. Just has to stress about everything and anything!! But we all thought it was pretty funny! Kolbi is on a running kick and is doing her best to get us all to love it as much as she does! Well she was able to talk my Mom and Ryan into it! They did great! Ry pushed the kids and ran the 5k with my mom and Kolbi ran the 1/2 marathon.. Nate was in Lake Powell for the clean up party so it was just Maggie, me and my dad as the supporters. It was bright and early so I had my dad take my mom up in the morning and then I showed up a little later.. It was really fun they did so good and it was fun to be there to support them!

No comments: